Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Greer Garson

What did the lovely Greer Garson (September 29, 1904 - April 6, 1996) want in 1956?


1. "I'd like to spend more time with my husband". - Greer was on husband number 3 at the time, E. E. Fogelson from July 15, 1949 until his death on December 1, 1987.



2. "I loved my first TV play, "Reunion in Vienna". In 1956, in addition to pictures, I'd like to do one or two good TV plays." - Wish they still did TV plays. The quality of modern TV seems highly lacking in quality.


3. "I'm an American citizen now and it means a lot to me. I wish everyone could realize how much America is doing to help the whole world".





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo's you choose...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This