Monday, February 8, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Glenn Ford

What does Glenn Ford want in 1956:


1. "Personally, Ellie and I want a house at the beach". - Sounds lovely. Me too!


2. ""I've had the richest year careerwise any actor ever has had the good fortune to have "Interrupted Melody," "Blackboard Jungle," "Trial" (1st picture), and "Jubal." Professionally, I couldn't wish for more." - I really enjoy Blackboard Jungle, but I still have to say my favorite Glenn Ford film is Gilda.


3. ""Some of the pictures I've made have made me even more thoughtful than before on matters such as racial intolerance and juvenile delinquency. As a citizen, I hope 1956 finds us taking great strides toward solving these problems."



Up Next - Greer Garson and Mitzi Gaynor

1 comment:

KC said...

I love that last picture. Such a great smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This