Monday, February 1, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Pat Crowley

Pat Crowley (born September 17, 1933 and still with us), was basically the good girl on TV and in movies in the 1950s and 1960s. What did Pat Crowley want in 1956?


1. "Personally, although I love to cook, I don't want my friends to give me any more cook books! I'll have to move out of the house if they do!" - I completely understand this. I love cookbooks and there are always more great ones being published all the time.



2. "I had a very dramatic role in The Square Jungle, the kind you can get your teeth into. Professionally, I hope it's my good fortune to get more of the same".



3. "As a citizen, I want medical research to go forward"



Up next - Janet Leigh and Tony Curtis and Pier Angeli and Vic Damone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This