Friday, February 12, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Martha Hyer

Martha Hyer, born August 10, 1924. What did the lovely Martha want in 1956?



"I've just finished decorating my own apartment and it was a real thrill. I even put some of the own paintings alongside my collection! Personally, I'd like more time to pain because I'm very interested in art. And, in 1956 I hope I can add substantially to my art collection." - I wish I had more time for my crafting hobbies, too.



"As an actress, after a lot of years, I finally got lucky. I've had some wonderful pictures and some wonderful publicity. Just wish me well and hope all this goes right into 1956!



"As a citizen, I'd like to see the humane laws for animals enforced in all the States"



Up next - Grace Kelly and Deborah Kerr

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This