Friday, February 19, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Frank Lovejoy

Frank Lovejoy (March 28, 1912 - October 2, 1962) is one of my favorite radio actors. I love him on Nightbeat. He also appeared in some fun films: House of Wax, The Hitchhiker, and of course the classic In a Lonely Place. What did Frank wish for in 1956?



"Personally, I would like to inherit the will power to turn down a few jobs so I could spend more time with my wonderful wife and our two children." - Hopefully minus the scary clown.



"Professionally, I'd like to play in a few more Air Force films like Strategic Air Command because these films being about a much better understanding of what a tough road the Air Force boys have, and how important their jobs are to our everyday way of life." - Very cool.



"As a citizen, I'd like to see the Little League craze expand even more. This not only keeps the kids off the street, but also the parents." - And as we all know, the parents need to be kept off the street - those troublemakers :)


1 comment:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I'm continuing to throughly enjoy your "What 100 stars...in 1956"! So much interesting information about so many actors in their heyday! Lovin' it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This