Monday, February 8, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Eddie Fisher

What did Eddie Fisher want in 1956:


1. "I couldn't want more personal happiness than I have - I've been a lucky guy. So personally, all I wish is that I never forget the good friends who've helped me along the way. I hope to be able to help others as so many have helped me."


2. "I believe a performer has the same responsibility to the public as a transport pilot or a doctor - he owes them the best performance he can possibly give - every time. I don't know whether I can be as good as I'd like to be - but I'll certainly try."


3. "The world has made great progress in the direction of better understanding. I hope for continuance of that because without understanding all the other things we hope for mean nothing."





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This