Sunday, February 21, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Fred MacMurray

Fred MacMurray (August 30, 1908 - November 5, 1991), as a child I only knew of him as the dad from My Three Sons. As an adult, I appreciate his film roles more than his television work. My favorite MacMurray role? Walter Neff in Double Indemnity. What did Fred wish for in 1956?



"Personally, I'd like an increased water supply for my northern California cattle ranch." - This is a new one. Very distinct and I would imagine water would be quite important in California. Thankfully in Minnesota we have lots of it. The MacMurray Ranch is now a winery.



"Professionally, I want another role as good as Gunpoint which I'm doing for Allied Artists." - I have never seen this film so I don't know if it's his best work.



"As a citizen, I'd like a world that is completely at peace."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This