Sunday, February 14, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Grace Kelly

What did the lovely Grace Kelly wish for in 1956?



"Personally, I want to keep healthy. You can't do anything without your health - you can't be efficient at your job or in your personal life. It's a struggle just to stay alive. Nothing is worth anything if you don't have health. I have it now, and I'm grateful for it and want to keep it." - Isn't that the truth! Grace hit the nail right on the head! I've had health issues since I was a baby and health issues have a huge impact on everyday life.




"I love motion pictures but as an actress, I really want to do a good play in 1956." - I thing many actors and actresses in motion pictures want a chance to do a good play.


"Maybe this sounds selfish, but I don't mean it to be because I'm speaking for every citizen as well as myself - I'd like lower taxes in 1956." - Having spent this weekend trying to get a start on my taxes, I would have to agree with Grace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This