Thursday, February 18, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Jerry Lewis

What did the forever fun Jerry Lewis want in 1956?




"Without health, professional success is nothing. I learned this the hard way which is why I am determined to raise money for the fight against muscular dystrophy". - Which he still is. For more information check out Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Telethon.




"To be a great comedian is my life's ambition. The goal is reached slowly but I hope the coming year will give me another stride toward it with my partner, Dean". - Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis were comic gold! They played off themselves so well. Too bad egos got in the way of their partnership.



"In the future I intend to participate more actively in civic functions. America has been very good to me - the least I can do is to be worthy of my country."


1 comment:

BaronessVonVintage said...

Thank you SO much for your kind and supportive comments left on my blog. REALLY appreciated and valued. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This