Friday, February 5, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Yvonne De Carlo

Yvonne De Carlo (September 1, 1922 - January 8, 2007) is one of my all time favorite beauties. I think most people only think of her as Lily Munster, but she was so much more. How fabulous was she as Moses' wife in Ten Commandments? And such a stunning brunette! Yvonne's 1956 wishes:


1. "I want to get married. I haven't been in one place long enough to meet the right man. Next year, I'd like to stay here in America and meet him". - Yvonne, born in Canada, would marry stuntman Bob Morgan. Their marriage would last from 1955 to 1968.


2. "If I can get a role as good as the one I played in "The Ten Commandments" (I was Moses' wife) then 1956 will be a great year".


3. "I've traveled so much abroad and learned so much - but the thing I value most is how much I've learned to love America all the more. I wish everyone the same chance".



Up next - Dan Duryea and Olivia de Havilland

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of mine also,beautiful and could act...Have a gr8 week.x.

Tracey said...

I couldn't agree with you more.. I love Yvonne.. she is a natural beauty.. her eyes and the look of exotic comes to mind.. great pic for the day.. Love her in Ten Commandments..

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

I love her too! Too bad most people only remember her as Lily Munster. (Though, I adored her as that too!!)

LPM

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This