Monday, January 25, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Keefe Brasselle


Very hard to find info on Keefe Brasselle. He acted in a few films such as A Place in the Sun, but ended up being a TV executive. He was born Feb. 7, 1923 and died Jul. 7, 1981 from Cirrhosis of the liver and is buried in Holy Cross Cemetery in LA.
Keefe's 1956 wishes were:
  1. Personally, I'd like my first Cadillac convertible.
  2. Everyone is waiting for that chance-of-a-lifetime part, and I'm waiting for mine. Professionally, I'd like a big part in a big picture directed by Mervyn LeRoy because his pictures have a quality that endures
  3. As a citizen, I'm tire of the smog in Los Angeles. I've been here a long time and I remember when we could look across the valley and see the mountains. I know they are working hard to eliminate it, but I wish they'd work harder.

As far as Keefe's wishes go, I would love a Cadillac convertible too. That would be a fabulous car. Professionally, he is completely right. Every actor wishes for their big break. His no smog wish definitely has not come true - in fact I bet it is worse in LA.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This