Friday, March 25, 2011

RIP Elizabeth Taylor


We lost one of the greats this week, the stunning Elizabeth Taylor. She will be remembered for many things:



Her incredible talent (Seen her with Paul Newman in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof)




Her Charity Work (Photo Source:
CNN)



As A Wonderful Mother




For Style and Fashion


For Beauty and those Eyes



Her Jewels



Her Care and Love of Animals



Mike Todd - "He was 25 years my senior and eternally young. I could hardly keep up with him. He was the most energetic man I've ever known and he made our short 18 months together one of the most intensely glorious times of my life. ... I have had two great loves in my life. Mike Todd was the first." (Elizabeth Taylor Quote - Source:
Fandango)



Richard Burton - "Since I was a little girl, I believed I was a child of destiny, and if that is true Richard Burton was surely my fate. Certainly for a very long time he was my life. Despite what the press wrote at the beginning of our affair, I never regretted a moment of it." (Elizabeth Taylor Quote - Source:
Fandango)




As a Fierce Friend (Here with Montgomery Clift in the 1950s)



Elizabeth Taylor was a legend with no equal. I find her life particularly inspiring because despite her incredible beauty, she was an incredibly sweet, loving, generous and hard working. I admire her drive and love of life. I find it inspiring that she was able to accomplish so many wonderful things, despite her many health problems. As someone who has suffered from chronic back pain, like Elizabeth, it can be so hard to get out of bed, let alone function in society - yet she was able to win Oscars, help so many people through her charity work, and win the love and admiration of millions of people. RIP dear Elizabeth, and enjoy that wonderful backlot in the sky.


6 comments:

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

She was so great in so many ways. So many will miss her here, but so many in Heaven are rejoicing to see her again.

Anonymous said...

Joy ... do you mean in Hell? Taylor was a sinful, rich and ego maniac total self-centered.

50sme said...

I think Elizabeth Taylor was such a beautiful woman in many ways. She was a true lady in every sense of the word. What a wonderful legacy to leave us with though.

Anonymous said...

there is no other like her up to this date she will always be number one

Anonymous said...

i gave always looked up to her. she has inspired so many people and has helped and saved to many llives. she will for ever live on in her legacy which she left for us to share and treasure. she will forever be in the hearts of those who loved her.

Prince said...

We will always miss elizabeth taylor for her dynamic personality and her work.
“I have a woman’s body and a child’s emotions.” - Elizabeth taylor

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This