Friday, July 2, 2010

Feather Dusting My Furnace with Jean Arthur


I'm on the home stretch with my cleaning - the basement. Hopefully I should finish up by tomorrow. Being the perfectionist that I am, I dusted as many of the pipes as I could reach with a feather duster. I had no idea how badly feather dusters stink! I had mine in my cleaning closet, but the smell was just dreadful so I had to transfer it to the basement. I'm hoping that will go away soon or else it may have to live outside.


Next up from the scrapbook is Jean Arthur. I'm not a huge fan, which is why she has not been on my blog before. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me. Everyone says she is fabulous, but I can't bring myself to watch her. Is there a film of hers that is just so fabulous that I won't be bothered by her voice?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The More the Merrier" - a 1944 wartime comedy. One of my favorite movies. She is incredibly adorable in it, and has the cutest apartment. There are lots of scenes without Jean that are fabulous too.

A said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll give it a try.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This