Friday, July 17, 2009

Beauty Bonanza 2

1937 Beauty Clinic - Good Housekeeping



Irradiated with ultra-violet light, the above skin cream apparently releases "atomic oxygen" into your skin. Not sure what that involves, but it doesn't sound good to me. Hopefully harmless!




Skin problems are a highly common thing. It is so difficult to get just the right balance. Great advice about lotions and creams. I try to do it religiously, but I forget sometimes.



Curious about the lipstick advice. It would never occur to me to wear lipstick to bed. Your pillowcase would be a mess in the morning!





This poor girl! I guess I have not had as much powder drama as she has. I do understand sensitive skin, though.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This