Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week in Review

Films I've Watched

  • Snowed Under (1936) - George Brent has three women under his spell - two ex-wives and a girl who is infatuated with him.  He runs away to a winter cabin to finish his play, but the three girls and many others follow.  Fun, 1930's romp.  It is the perfect example of why the 1930's is probably my favorite film decade.

  • Kansas City Princess (1934) - Joan Blondell and Glenda Farrell are at it again, trying to get husbands.  I adore Blondell/Farrell buddy comedies.  I wish more were available on DVD.  Another fun frolic from the 1930's.


Links of the Week




  • The Glamourous Housewife is inspired by Pyrex.  I adore Pyrex.  Family meal memories are made by it.  Every good kitchen needs a set of Pyrex.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This