"The merchandise on the boat was very unusual"
Some hints if you need them:
- Stars Clark Gable and Joan Crawford
- This film is included on one of the Joan Crawford DVD collections
- Joan Crawford wore 3 ready to wear dresses in the film which cost less than $40
- It was condemned by the Legion of Decency because scripture was quoted incorrectly in the film and there was a lot of lust in the film
- According to IMDB: After Clark Gable and Joan Crawford shot a scene with a snake hanging from a tree, Joan realized that the snake was real. "That son-of-a-bitch is alive!". When informed that the snake's mouth had been tied shut with a rubber band, she said "And what happens if the f**king rubber band snaps!" and refused to shoot the scene again.