Monday, June 21, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Birthday Girl Jane Russell!

Here were Jane Russell's wishes in 1956:
"The important thing in my life is my home - Bob and the children. Personally, I want to continue to put into our marriage the faith and solidity and trust we have known all these years"
Bob Waterfield and Jane were married from April 24, 1943 to February 2, 1967.
"Professionally, I'm interested in the continued success of the Russfield Productions which is headed by my husband. Bob says I'm the main asset in this business, but Bob really runs the show"
Jane and her husband formed Russfield Productions in 1955. Russfield Productions made four film: Gentleman Marry Brunettes (1956), The King and Four Queens (1956), Run for the Sun (1956), and The Fuzzy Pink Nightgown (1957).

"I have a deep interest in seeing that every orphan in the world finds a happy and secure home in 1956. As a citizen, I'm working hard with the WAIF organization to help realize this dream."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment...Hope your in good health...Gr8 post!

Matthew Coniam said...

So great that my favourite star of the forties is still around. Like you I also love her views, as well as her, you know... 'views'.
Happy birthday Jane!

Francy said...

She is amazing! Love her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This