Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Warner Archive Wednesday - The Swan Swag


You may bid on the lovely dress Grace Kelly wore in The Swan from Profiles in History.  I would love to be able to own a bit of film history like this - but alas, when one can't afford food and heat, Grace Kelly dresses surely aren't in my budget.  Starting at an astounding $20,000 opening bid (I assume it's the Grace Kelly factor), there is no way I can see this treasure.  As you may remember, I reviewed The Swan a few months ago.  While I found the film quite frustrating, the costumes were glorious.  So if you have a nest egg to spare, the bidding is at 11:00 am October 18, 2014.  


1 comment:

Guernsey Girl said...

How I love vintage clothes and the history they bring with them - it's like getting a real glimpse of the past. I see there are still two days to go so I might just win the lottery!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This