Friday, February 14, 2014

Halloween All Year

I love Halloween.  Part of it is the pageantry, partly the spooks.  Not so much today's vulgar sense of Halloween, but the fun, scary, vintagey sort.  It's why I can always go for a mystery.  So it's no surprise that I I'm always looking for some Halloween inspiration - regardless of time of year.

Goody Bags

I remember treats in Halloween bags like these when I was a kid.


A Brownie

This guy is just awesome!  Too bad the bidding is getting just too expensive.


An Ugly Witch Sans Torso

This is a "Welcoming Witch".  This thing just isn't cute or scary.  Talk about an ugly mug!  This might be my weird item of the week.





1 comment:

Mim said...

I love Halloween! Vintage Halloween stuff is such fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This