Friday, July 19, 2013

Ten Years Today, I Was Made the Happiest of Women

Irving Thalberg kissing Norma Shearer

Ten years ago today the love of my life became my husband.  I could never thank him enough for being my companion, taking care of me, trusting me, believing in me, and putting up with me.  I could never find a better friend or partner.  He gave up his home and career so we could have a quiet life, but it just hasn't turned out that way.  From dealing with my large, boisterous family to my job discrimination to my legal troubles to my health problems, he got way more than he bargained for when he married me and I will never be able to thank him enough for everything he does.  I love you sweetie!





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This