Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sad Off Topic News - RIP Jason Leffler

Jason Leffler and his son Charlie

A side hobby with my husband is watching NASCAR and attending NASCAR races, so I was saddened to hear tonight of the racing-related death of Jason Leffler in New Jersey.  I've had the privilege of watching him race, and I've always like his style.  I've also got his autograph in person and he's always been very nice.  I'm praying for him and his family - especially his young son. I never forget how dangerous it is for those who race for our enjoyment. I'll miss how this scrappy faux-hawked racer entertained us. Thank you Jason, and I hope your family finds peace soon.

1 comment:

Ryan Rusty said...

I also like to watch him. I was also saddened to hear of the racing-related death of Jason Leffler Me too always like his style.

Regards,
Massage Kelowna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This