Sunday, February 3, 2013

Winter Pains

Bed circa 1947

Spent the entire day in bed.  The cold weather is reeking havoc with my hips and back.  It just does not seem fair.  And I know about life not being fair, so y'all don't need to tell me about that.  

Woman in Bed; 1947

This woman is way more on the ball than I am.  I am dealing with a Catch-22 situation.  Take my medicine, and be tired and nauseous all day, or not, and barely be able to move.  So I just attempted to sleep the pain away.  Long story short - it didn't work.  So now I'm up and nauseous courtesy of medicine.  Yuck!  I wish I had the energy to type, eat, and read, while I wasn't feeling well, but not so.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This