Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sunny Days are Here

It's finally warming up here in Minnesota. It's just about 70 degrees, so it's finally time to break out the cute, spring gear. My snow pile finally is melted in my back yard and we grilled out for the first time this year. My hubby makes a fab steak :)



I am not like the guy in this ad. I don't mind being pale and don't think there is anything wrong with it. It has a great name though, the Hanovia Alpine Sun Lamp. Makes you think of a winter wonderland. I checked out the Hanovia company, and they still make lamps for disinfectant purposes - not for sunbathing.


On a side note my Grandma finally had her cancer surgery today, and so far so good. They got it out but she has to stay in the hospital a few days. She still wants Easter to go on as usual at her house, even though she probably won't be there. And it's the first year I get to contribute to the meal. I'm in charge of making breads for brunch. Hopefully it won't be too difficult :) Banana bread can't be that hard to make, can it?

1 comment:

Jessica Cangiano said...

Wishing your grandma a swift and complete recovery!


Big hugs,
♥ Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This