Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Could my hubby and I be the Bogie and Bacall of ill couples?

Bogie and Bacall

Thanks for all the well wishes. I have to tell you, I'm feeling a bit like my husband and I are Bogie and Bacall (not in a good way). I came down with a cold myself, and am trying to nurse hubby back to health.




Finally, he hasn't had a fever for 24 hours, which is a great improvement. Can't tell you the amount of time I've spent running to the hospital, doctor's office, and pharmacy. It's not good when they remember you at the pharmacy by the way (have been there six times since Friday). So, I suppose we are a fun pair. I never thought I would have to worry about pneumonia at age 30!



Last chance to for input on the next series. I should hopefully be well enough to start it this weekend. So, the options again were 1940s Teenage Beauty or 1930s gossip from a Hollywood Masseuse. Be sure to tell me your input in a comment. So far, the winner is the Hollywood gossip from the masseuse.

5 comments:

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Both those series sound great so I am happy with either! Glad you are both feeling a little better. xx

FrivolousFlapper said...

oh, so sorry to hear you've both been ill! I like the hollywood masseuse gossip one (cause I am a nosy Parker). xoxo.

Lidian said...

Hope you feel better soon, Amanda!

I absolutely want to hear all that Hollywood masseuse gossip too! :)

Jessica Cangiano said...

Precious dear, I am so sorry to hear that you've fallen ill, too. I truly hope you're both feeling much better soon.

Huge healing hugs,
Jessica

*PS*

I really enjoy the beauty themed posts you share with us, so I'm all in favour of the 40s teen beauty tips.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

So sorry to hear you are feeling badly! Awful!!! I'm sending you huge hugs...hope they help a little anyway! Hope your weekend gets better and better! HUGS, Coralie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This