Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vintage Inspiration July 12

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, but I just got back from a few days in Chicago.



My hubby and I are huge NASCAR fans, so we caught the races this weekend.


It's fabulous people watching, but there is tons of walking and sweating. And sunburns, too. I hope I lost some weight at least :)



I didn't get to really see much of Chicago itself, because we are always running all over the place so my hubby can get autographs. I even got kicked out of the historic water tower for taking a photo of a fountain. I'm still not exactly sure why it was a problem. If I'm their biggest criminal, that's a good thing.



At least I got to see my favorite driver Carl Edwards, though. He's so cute!







4 comments:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

Welcome back! I am glad you had a fun time, and sometimes it is nice to be kicked out of somewhere. Makes one feel like a rebel, no?

Glamour Girl said...

Love the old racing pics! I live in NASCAR country - Charlotte, NC. Let me know if you're ever here for a race!

XOXO,
Glamour Girl

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Glad you had a great time! Love the vintage pics!

Jessica Cangiano said...

Missed you round the vintage blogsphere, sweeteie! :) So glad you had a great time though (minus the getting booted out for taking a photo, that's absolutely nuts!).

Love the old school racing photos, especially the flag waving pinup girl :)


Wishing you a fantastic week!
♥ Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This