Saturday, June 27, 2009

Vintage Inspiration June 27th


TCM is celebrating directors this month, and today was an all day Alfred Hitchcock fest. Unfortunately I had to work, so I missed by favorite Hitchcock film Rebecca. I did catch North by Northwest. Can you beat this iconic scene?


I absolutely love this film. Cary Grant and Eve Marie Saint simply sizzle. And it's an intriguing story too. Who wouldn't love to be a secret agent seducing a gorgeous man?


North by Northwest also has some fabulous fashion. I love the gray little beanie style hat Eve wears in the scene where she "shoots" Cary Grant.


But my favorite outfit is this black and red dress. Total 1950s glamour.

2 comments:

Couture Allure Vintage Fashion said...

One of my favorite films of all time! Also be sure to check out Vertigo. More great fashion!

Amanda said...

Definitely! I love Vertigo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This