Friday, June 26, 2009

Vintage Inspiration June 25

Toasty Here in Minnesota. Super cold winters always lead to super hot summers, so I should have been ready for 93 degrees and humidity. My inspiration for today were the fabulous Fireman of Minneapolis in the 1920s and 1930s. I found a bunch of pics through MNHS of Fireman opening up the fire hydrants for a hot summer day. A nicer time in history.




I also want to know how this innovative family created their own wading pool in their backyard. And here I just sit and roast all day! Hmmm . . . how could I rig my tiny deck to hold enough water for a swimming pool. :)







3 comments:

DirtyDogPhotography said...

Such lovely photos, I am so down to make a pool like that in my own backyard. I am used to living on the beach but in texas I know its going to be really hot all summer. ♥

A red lipstick said...

Great pictures, the kids look so happy and full of life!

The Fashion Bloggess said...

Oh that is sooo cute!
Great post
love the blog by the way

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This