Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My first Pin Curls



I made my first attempt at pin curls. It took a really long time to get them in because of all of the hair I've got. It took me almost an hour to get them in. I've heard horror stories about what it is like to sleep in pin curls, but it wasn't that bad. I just wrapped my hair up and Voila!












When I took the pin curls out, I wasn't really able to style it in a retro way, but I got massive volume that lasted all day which was really cool. my hair doesn't usually hold a curl because it's so thick.






I have never had this much luck curling my hair, so it's was really cool. I would definitely do it again.





1 comment:

LandGirlontheHomeFront said...

impressive--your hair DID take the curls really well. As someone with thick hair, too, this gives me hope! thanks for posting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This