Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kitchen envy

My current kitchen is the bane of my existence!
At some point in the late 1980s or something the cupboards
were put in. They are wood verneer and plywood with
wood contact paper put over it. There are a bunch of little
drawers, none of which really fit anything.

I love the thought of a Hoosier Cabinets. The work surface is perfect and it has everything. Right now my cupboards are full of junk that I can't use at all.

Sometime in the future, I want to rip them all out. I would rather have just a table then the uselessness that I have now. Even downsizing the contents of the cupboards hasn't worked.

Hopefully when I can afford it, I can get a cool one from here: http://www.mihoosier.com/

The options are fantastic including a sugar bin and a flor sifter. http://www.mihoosier.com/Optional_Features_Page.html
I want this kitchen so bad! Even the floor is perfect! Mine has some fake brown brick that is pale so it always looks dirty and cheap. Yuck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This